10.15.2010

Airport Style

(Vino Vollo)

Wine bar in the Baltimore airport we went to while organizing 
(FG- shoes/shirt:nordstrom, bag/jacket:?, red bag:longchamp, scarves: london, watch: michael kors)

Here is what I wore to the airport for our day of travel to NYC! You can see I am really tall and have blonde hair (clues to finding me)
(FG- hat: forever 21)

Another shot in the airport. I received quite a few compliments on my outfit and hat. It was so nice!

Spread in the new Nov. ELLE I was reading on the plane: it reminded me of my last post Boho Chic

Lights of NYC; arriving at the airport!

After a long day traveling, my friend and I were tired waiting on our car. She is a true glamazon too but on a much shorter scale.

Come find me out and about in New York! --FG





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...